Thursday, July 17, 2008

Visting Aunt Shantiell and the boys

This last week Tatum and I were able to fly out to Portland, OR to visit Shantiell and her family. I was so excited to have my sister be able to finally play with Tatum . Shantiell has not seen Tatum since she was a week old. So it was about time we did something about it. Tatum was in love with Shantiell the very first moment she saw her. She went right to her and the whole weekend she didn't even want to come back to mom. Tatum loved playing with her crazy boy cousins. Ethan and Bowen were so cute with her. The both gave her hugs and kisses all week long. Bowen leads with his head on his hugs so he keep us in stiches laughing at him.

We had so much fun in Portland. We went to a museum, shopping, swimming, the saturday market, and many more things.

(OSMI MUSEUM picture)






















~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~










(Saturday Market picture)

This is my favoirte thing to do when I go to Portland to visit. What can I say I love hippies and street performers.




















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hanging at home pictures)




















I am so excited for Shantiell and Jeromy to be moving closer to home soon. We will then have the chance to spend alot more time with each other. I love my sister so much and miss her. Now that we both have kids I need my sisters around more, I cherish the talks we have. Shantiell has given me so much encouragement and help with the many ups and downs I have faced. She is my best friend.

2 comments:

Cutler Family said...

Hey what a fun trip for you guys!! I am so happy for you! Also I wanted to wish you a happy birthday and I'll be thinking of you!

xoxo
jess

Anonymous said...

Tatum is so cute and so is her room! I love it!