Friday, July 25, 2008

Tatum's room



I finally moved Tatum into her room to sleep. I know its about time, but I just liked having her so close to me. I knew I had to move her even though I didn't really want too because she was getting to long for her bassinet. Her little legs would get stuck between the bars. Wednesday night I decided we would try her in her own room. Tatum was pretty upset at me the first night but last night she did great. She sleep in her crib all night long. I am greatful I have a baby that sleeps so well. She even sleeps in most days until 10.
I have been asked by friends to put some pictures up of Tatum's room on here so they could see. So I thought this would be a great time.

















AS you can tell from the picture with Tatum in it they were taken a while ago. Tatum was about 3 months old in this picture.










This is Tatum's trike. It is the cutest thing. I can not wait to see her on it. I found it online and feel in love with it. Since Chad is a cyclist its only right for Tatum to have a bike early. Chad is determined to have Tatum be a tri-athlete.



This is the ceiling in the room.

2 comments:

mickiandryan said...

Danielle her room is super cute, you did an awesome job!!

Jennikunz said...

so so cute! Dang I need a little girl.