Thursday, July 17, 2008

4th of JULY





This 4th of July Chad, Tatum and I spent it alone. We usually spend the 4th with Chad's family, but this year we decided to just do our own thing. It was nice just to be together as a family. We NEVER get alone time so it felt really nice. We had a Bar-B-Q at our house and then we went to Thanksgiving point to watch the fire works.


Tatum loved it. For the fire works we watched them from the back of Chad's truck.
Tatum had a blast being silly with mom and dad in the back of the truck on all the blankets. She is such a happy and fun baby.



When the fire works finally started she didn't know what was going on. Tatum was so still just watching the fire works in the sky, her eyes were so big and bright.


I think the day was a big hit!!

1 comment:

annabell bash said...

Danielle - I said it at Tori's blessing and I'll say it again - way to go! I'm proud of you guys for puting your family first ...it definitely looks like you guys had a great time - especially Tatum. I wish we could have talked more at Tori's blessing - next time were in Utah we'll have to hang out - Take care of you and yours!
Love, Anne