I love my husband so much!! Chad is so supportive and loving to me. Chad always encourages me to make some time for myself. Today I was able to get some free time for just a few short minutes. I went grocery shopping. Nothing exciting or fun, but just what I needed. I found myself walking through
the isles of the store breathing easier. I felt like me again! Its difficult when you become a mom because you loose so much of your personal freedoms that its easy to fall into traps where you stop being you. I have been feeling 'not me' for quite some time and this simple trip to the grocery store helped me realize, I need to stop and breath more and just be me. Also, I wouldn't be able to do this with out Chad's support. I love you babe.

This is what I came home too. They are two peas in a pod. I love my family!!
1 comment:
Something that really helps me-- it is essential to go out. On dates with your husband, but really, have a girl's night every once in a while. I try to go at least once a month, even if we don't "go out" it is kid-free (and husband-free, sometimes that is nice too).
Post a Comment