Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jungle Jumper













Tatum's grandma Edna gave her a new jungle jumper toy, boy does she love it. Tatum loves to jump and dance to the music. Only problem is the longer she listens to the jungle music the more she finds her self getting sleepy



Then this starts to happen....











GOING...GOING...then








GONE!!!!















Is there anything better then a sleeping baby?

3 comments:

Mendenhall Madness said...

Dannie...I Don't think I have ever seen something so cute. Good job on getting those pictures, you and Chad will Love them forever. Dannie, I think she's getting cuter every second.
O-by the way, if that was one of me kiddlets we wouldn't need the phone book to reach. Can you say front row pictures for your little one..Ha ha ha
Love you all SOOOOOO much. about 6 more weeks to go until I can see you guys, can't waite

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh that is soo cute!! She is really adorable! I love the little chunk legs through the toy! Those pictures are classic!!! Hope to see you soon!

Jennikunz said...

All I have to say is "ahhhhh"