
We took Tatum for a walk around the block! She loved being outside. Gotta love the pink skull and cross bones. I pierced Tatum's ears and told Dad I was going to find some pink skull and cross bone earings for her...hes doesn't like that idea so much!
Tatum loves to be out and about and wants to be in the middle of everything. She loves sitting up and checking everything out.



2 comments:
I got to get me a little girl some how!!!! So cute Dannie. I wish you could have found the crossbone earings that would have been sweet.5 weeks and counting, until i'll be in Utah..yippie. Who knows maybe i'll go A.W.O.L and head out early with 10 dogs and 2 kids. only time will tell, I think i'm already a little crazy.
So cute, she has gotten so big. I love the hat and i also agree with shan about the earings. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care
Post a Comment