
Jeromy wants a baby girl so bad!! I hope when they decided to try for #3 that they are blessed with their very own little girl. I don't want to be the only one dealing with drama queens and exaggerated emotions!! Can't wait for Tatum to reach her "teens"


9 comments:
Your not kidding he's baby hungry!!! while he's been gone on rotations I have been with Bowen, so he really fills like he has missed out on a lot.
You are right he does need a baby girl.
Those are so cute pics, you can tell that he is a nice guy, just from how cute he is with that girl. She is beautiful, by the way! Oh and I always love to see people I know at boutiques!
Wow she is getting so big! Hope that you are doing great. How is your chad feeling since surgery? Hope all is well!
Tatum is so cute! Shantiell just left me a message on my blog, which led me to hers, then yours. Your family looks so cute. How are you guys? Long time no see. It is nice to see what you have been up to lately and to "keep in touch" blog-style.
Your baby has the sweetest little face! Just wanted to say hi. It's been a really really long time! Hope all is well. Hope your husbands recovery is speedy. We love the rainforest jumper! Sadi is too big for it now but had a blast in it in her younger days (like 6 months ago). We have some extremely funny footage from her hamming it up like crazy while jumping away!
Don't be a stranger!
Summer
I love girls!! I would like the other kind one day...I think...I sure like little pink things and lots of hair to do!!
Hey babe I would love to get together just give me a call. Your family is so cute!!
i changed my blog address..re link me please
3rowdyboys1girl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment