This weekend we went down to St. George to see Jeromy and Ethan. Most of our family had not seen Tatum so we were very excited to make the trip down to sunny St. George to spend time with Jeromy. Chad and I had a great time down there. There is just something that will always be in me that continues to make St. George feel like home. It has now been 4 years since I have lived down there. I love St. George. I really hope that Jeromy getts a good job offer there so they can live close to his family.
Ethan was so excited to see his cousin Tatum. He has not seen her since she was a week old. Ethan is sucha great kid. Everytime he, or anyone for that matter wanted to hold tatum he was quick to make sure that they remembered to use the hand sanitizer. I love my nephew Ethan!!!

2 comments:
hold on let me wipe the little tear from my eye...ok better now.
SOOOO cute both of our first born!!! Man, I really missed Ethan for the 5 days he was gone. I can not waite to see Tatum, it really has been to long. I hope we get the job in St. Gerorge too, that would be perfect.
SO Sweet! And look at that boy! He is so big, looks like he's all grown up :)
Post a Comment