Monday, March 24, 2008

Gabrielle & Tatum

This is Gabrielle Tatums cousin. They are 6 months apart in age. These two girls are going to have so much fun when they are bigger and proubly alot of mischief too.


5 comments:

Andy and Jodi said...

I am so glad that I found your blog!! Your baby is darling. Tatum was our second choice for a baby name.! You guys look so happy! Good luck with everything and keep in touch!

Love ya
Jodi

Mendenhall Madness said...

WOW, Tatum looks just like you in these pictures it cracks me up!!!
Gabbie looks way cute too...Dannie Tatum and gabbie almost look the same age.

Francis Family said...

I haven't been blogging for such a long time you have added so much...too bad about Chad. How ironic that both he and Brian had to pay visits to the hospital this month! Tatum is darling. I loved the pictures of her with all her cousins. How fun for her to be near all her cousins! Hope you are all well!
T

Danielle and Fam said...

Danielle,
I AM NOT FREAKED OUT!
I Love that you found my blog. That's what it's all about right.
My issues are with my own insecurities.
I'm super glad that there are people out there like you who help keep us all connected. You are GREAT!
It looks like Tatum is well loved and DARLING.
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Danielle

Life in the Alps of Switzerland said...

Hi Danielle,
Wow! What an awesome surprise to see a comment from you! It's amazing how this "blog" thing can reconnect so many people. Thanks for writing. Yes we do have an amazing mom. She actually gets over our way very often which we are thankfull for, and we don't go too long before making the long trip ourselves. Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL! and you and your husband are darling! You sound like you are doing awesome! I'm so happy for you! That's what it's all about!
Well keep in touch for sure. I'm going to add your blog to my links, so i'll check in often. :)
Thanks again. bye. Kenzie ;)