

Brett returned home from his mission to Tulsa Oklahoma on saturday. We were so excited to finally see and be able to have him meet Tatum. Brett is such a great brother and so much fun. Chad and Brett are the best of friends and they both had a hard time not being able to see each other for these two years. It was amazing how the moment we all saw Brett it was as if he never left. The two years seemed to be almost washed away. I am so excited to have Brett home so we can start off where we left having game nights and have a ball!! Also ladies hes single so if you know of any great girls I could set him up with let me know.
Also, if you did not notice I changed my hair color. I have never went this dark and wanted to try something new. What do you think? I like it most days but still find it shocking at times when I look at my self in the mirror.

Brett had 3 new nieces and nephews to meet and one more coming June 3rd. So we thought it would be a good idea to give all the kiddies name tags so Brett would know who was who. They turned out cute and Brett loved em.



8 comments:
I love your hair that color! Really Love it!
too funny! Thanks for the "comments" about Bode...you'll have to fight if out with Adi (or Jess), I would be honored to have either as a daughter-in-law. :)
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! it looks so good. I tried that back in the fall....it looked soooo bad on me. I guess I'm just a forever a sun kissed blond. But I am happy to say that it is finally getting a bit longer again. After Bode was born I had no choice but to cut it all off...really short. And now it's finally back to my shoulders so it's nice. I would love to have your length right now!
Any way...you look great and your little family is darling! Have fun with your bro-in-law! xoxo-kenzie
Love the hair! It looks great on you!
Jess
ps- you will have to fight me for bode boy. :)
I like the hair too...and Tatum is looking cute too.
I love getting missionaries home.
Have a good one!
Wow, I can't believe Brett is home! Doesn't it really just seem like he left? We had just had Dylan when he left on his mission- my, my how time flies! I love the change in hair color- really! Well, it looks like me might make a trip to Utah after all probably around July 4th or so. I'll let you know!
p.s. I love Tatum in her pink skull hat. So cute!
Hey foxy lady love the hair color!!! How's that sweet baby of yours? She is so cute!!!
You R Gorgeous!
Love ya!
Jodi
I have put a security on my website. Too many weirdos out there. Email me at rwtingey@yahoo.com and I can add you to my list. Anyone else want to be added just email me.
Thanks
Becky
Post a Comment