Monday, November 24, 2008

She is Walking....

Tatum started walking last week. Its been hard for me to make the official call because she still falls down some times. But after much deliberation with both grandma's it's official!! Tatum is walking. She got this mile stone accomplished right before turning 11 months. I love watching her just take off in a direction all her own because she knows she can walk now. In the last 4 days I find my self even more exhausted from chasing after her. She is a walking tornado. Tatum loves finding new things to play with and she leaves a trail of destruction along the way. LOL The joys of children...RIGHT.

4 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

I lOVE when my babies start walking, they are so independent! She is so cute!

mickiandryan said...

She is getting so big. Sorry we missed each other when I was up. I think we are flying in the day after Christmas, I'll call you.
Ali just said "Oh Tatum is so cute."

Mendenhall Madness said...

YEA Tate, what a cutie. you know what I never get on the computer anymore, we REALLY need to get a place of our own. When and if you come on down sometime I will show you the House I'm pretty sure we will be building. I WANT MY OWN SPACE BAD!!!!
Miss ya like crazy!!!

Skea Family said...

Hey Danielle! I need your address to send out a Christmas card...I thought I had it but I don't. skeafam@yahoo.com