Friday, January 2, 2009

Catching up with photos

Things have been crazy around our neck of the woods. I have been sick on top of dealing with the normal holiday stresses. Then we had Tatum's birthday and the New Years. I just wanted to post some cute pictures
TEMPLE SQUARE



Tatum really enjoyed the Christmas lights. It seemed she got more excited with each new tree she discovered in lights. We had alot of fun.

I had to make a chocolate cake for the Hales family Christmas party. Tatum LOVED the chocolate pudding .
We had a really good time at the Hales/Webster Family Christmas Party.

This is a picture of all the grand daughters . Avary(the oldest) was the first girl born in 3 generation. So its kinda a big deal that we now all have girls. Before we didn't know if these Hales boys could make girls!!
Tatum was afraid of Santa. She wanted outta there.

1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

how fun! You have the cutest family! We never got to Temple Sguare this year, CRAZY BUSY this holiday season! maybe next year!