Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HALLOWEEN 2008

This year we had all of the cousins on the Hales side come down to our house to go trick or treating. We had alot of fun. I had to get a picture of all the cute girls!!! Its nice to finally have girls on this side of the family!!


Tatum was a daisy/flower!!

Tatum loved seeing all the kids out. I think next year she will really like Halloween because then she will be able to go up to the doors and get candy.


Also this Halloween it rained while we were out but it was all good because our little flower needed to be watered.

5 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

It was fun to see your comment on my blog! Your little girl is so cute! It looks like you had a fun halloween!

mickiandryan said...

Dani,

She is so dang cute!!! Can't wait to see you guys, see you soon.

Micki

Kelli Proctor said...

looks like tons of fun! Tatum is seriously the cutest flower I have ever seen!

Francis Family said...

All the cousins looks so cute- is Melanie the Cat? Man- she looks hot! What a darling little flower you have! Halloween is just so much fun, I always love to see all the costumes!

Mendenhall Madness said...

Jenni wanted me to let you know shes locked out of your blogg.
Love ya....see ya in 6 days