
I asked my beautiful sister Shauna to see if she could find these wonderful photos for me. And boy are you guys lucky...She did.
Things have been very difficult for me right now and I need a good laugh and thought you all would get a kick out of them as well.
These pictures were taken when Shantiell and I were about 13. Oh man did we think we were cool when we got them done. These pictures were hanging in Cottonwood Mall for a few months and I was convinced that Shantiell and I were gorgeous models. LOL
ShantiellNothing like a 13 year old dressed up like a drag queen with cleavage to make you laugh your head off.
Also, Thank you Jenni Royster for the inspiration to find these dandy photo's



9 comments:
YOU SUCK!!!
I know where you live; I've seen where you sleep. I promise mom will cry when she sees what I have done to you.
Hahahaha, I swear this is the most embarrassing picture of me ever...Well at lest it's not the sailor one.
"ya, me and my sisters were models..." Right Dannie
Well I am SO glad I can inspire you to post such awesome pictures! I DO remember the picture of the two of you hanging up in the mall, and the rumors around AF jr high that you two were models... ohhhh good times! I love that you guys are all wearing the same earrings... tassles are so HOT! Someone needs to bring glamour shots back!
Ok I just showed Ethan and my own flesh and blood is laughing at me.
I have more great pictures of you guys all dressed up and posing...I think you should put a lot more!
I remember those pictures. You guys are beautiful!! Although the tassels are in the wrong place. Aren't they supposed to be on another body part? thanks for the laugh you rock. Love ya!
those are hilarious! and most definitely...priceless! so glad you told me you had a blog. it will be fun to see your lives in pictures & posts ;) today was tons of fun, i am so glad i get to work with you!
I remember these scandalous photo's!! Hilarious! So beautiful girls!
Holy crud - I'm laughing out loud right now! I totally remember being jealous of girls at school who were cool enough to get glamour shots - you might want to hold onto these photos...them babies are evidence that you were super cool! I'm so glad you got our blog link off of Brian & Iia's - yes, we are coming down to Utah - in a few days actually - hopefully we'll see you at Tori's blessing?! I would love to keep in touch - Talk to you soon ... can't wait to meet your little cutie pie!
Love,
Anne & Mark (Francis)
Those are gorgeous! You seem like you are always having fun!
Post a Comment