


Tatum is getting so BIG. She started sitting on her own about a week ago so I wanted to post some photos so I could show everyone. She is so much fun to watch and play with. She seems to becoming a big girl so quickly.
Chad * Danielle * Tatum * Easton
6 comments:
I could just pinch your cheeks...your so cute. what is it like 4 week until you guys come out, and then I can get to know Tatum.... can't wait.
She is getting so big!! Don't you love this stage? It is fun to know that our babies are so close in age...when they sit up is makes it easier for them to play...She looks so much like you!!
She is so sweet! I wish I was there, we could take them all to the park or something. She is getting so big. I think I'm coming home in July we will have to go out when I get there.
I haven't even seen this kid yet. I'm not even sure these pictures are real....
So cute! They grow way too fast and yet it is fun to see the new stuff they learn how to do!
Danielle,
Anji (Bell) Branch here. Thought I'd check out your blog and see how things are going. (I feel like such a stalker checking out blogs.) : )>
I am laughing so hard!!! I LOVE the model pics. I remember seeing that pic of your mom back in the day. Awesome. Love it. Thanks.
Hope you're doing well. : )
Post a Comment