Tatum looked so cute in her Easter dress. Notice her bunny shoes. I teach primary in our ward and all the kids loved her bunny shoes. I just adore my little Easter Bunny!!
I miss my neice, I miss my neice, I miss my neice. Heck, I think I have only held her what like 5 times, and Jeromy has only held her once(sob, sob, sob)
Hey, I got your comment on my blog and tried to figure out how to get back with you. I looked all over my friends blogs until I found yours. Way cute little family you have. Darling baby!!! We live in North Ogden. Would love to get together. Becky
Chad and I have been married for 5 years and loving every minute of it. We have a beautiful daughter and son that we both love with all our heart and soul. We are blessed to have each other.
5 comments:
I miss my neice, I miss my neice, I miss my neice. Heck, I think I have only held her what like 5 times, and Jeromy has only held her once(sob, sob, sob)
What a dang cute baby Danielle.
It's sooo good to hear from you I'm glad you found my blog.
Let's keep in touch.
Danielle (Wirig) Squires
I love the shoes!!! She is getting so big! You look great too by the way!
Hey, I got your comment on my blog and tried to figure out how to get back with you. I looked all over my friends blogs until I found yours. Way cute little family you have. Darling baby!!! We live in North Ogden. Would love to get together.
Becky
Lookin good little mama!
Post a Comment