Tatum had a very small birthday party this year. Tatum was so LUCKY to be able to have Ethan, Bowen, and Marlee there for the party.
Tatum loves Minnie Mouse so we made a Tatum Minnie Mouse cake. It was a good day and she loved opening up "more presents". We celebrated her birthday on Dec 26th because Ethan was going to be back up to the hospital the next day for chemo.
I can't believe she is already 2! Your family looks so cute. I love the Minnie mouse cake. That was actually what I was thinking of doing for Kate's first birthday she loves her stuffed minnie.
Chad and I have been married for 5 years and loving every minute of it. We have a beautiful daughter and son that we both love with all our heart and soul. We are blessed to have each other.
2 comments:
She is getting so big!! What a cute girl. Miss you
I can't believe she is already 2! Your family looks so cute. I love the Minnie mouse cake. That was actually what I was thinking of doing for Kate's first birthday she loves her stuffed minnie.
Post a Comment