I started potty training Tatum about 2 weeks ago. She is doing really well. Tatum loves wearing her big girl pants and thinks it's so cool that she gets to go on the big girl potty! Yeah no more diapers!!!!
Hey there, I found you on aunt Vanalee's blog. Will you email me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. We went private. I would love to be able to stay in touch with you guys! Email me: beetlebug188@hotmail.com Xoxo Nicole
Chad and I have been married for 5 years and loving every minute of it. We have a beautiful daughter and son that we both love with all our heart and soul. We are blessed to have each other.
2 comments:
Hey there, I found you on aunt Vanalee's blog. Will you email me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. We went private. I would love to be able to stay in touch with you guys!
Email me: beetlebug188@hotmail.com
Xoxo
Nicole
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment