Friday, August 28, 2009

Lake Tahoe

We had to travel out to Lake Tahoe in August for Chads lawsuit. We didn't get it settled but hopefully we are one step closer to having it completed. We were able to spend a day out there playing around and we had a lot of fun. Chad and I love Tahoe and this is the first time Tatum has been with us.

We visited Emerald Bay. This is a favorite spot of ours.

We walked down to the top of the water falls and took a bunch of pictures.

2 comments:

Kellie :) said...

Looks like you have had a lot of fun times. We still need to get together sometime.

Kelli Proctor said...

oh wow! I LOVE Tahoe! I lived in Reno forever ago and it was seriously one of my favorite places to live! Tahoe is beautiful, love it! Glad you got to experience it!