Friday, August 28, 2009

A few of Tatums favorite things....



Our little princess Tatum LOVES........





Grandma Hales gave us this adorable bee yard decoration. Tatum LOVES it. Nearly every time
we go out side to play Tatum has to have her bee.


Tatum LOVES....





Tatum is so obsessed with MICKY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE. Tatum LOVES them! Every morning when she wakes up she asks for Micky Mouse. We go upstairs and watch an episode or two of Micky Mouse Clubhouse. We have 42 episodes of this show recorded. Tatum will line up all her dolls and watch the show with them. Also, when she is done she has to carry all of them with her down stairs. What can I say we are a Micky Mouse Clubhouse!
Tatum Loves.....
My mom found these little care bear toys in a vending machine. Tatum Loves them. She played so great with the first two my mom bought her I have been on a hunt for all 8 of them. Every time we would find a Del Taco that had them we would buy her one. Then I would think to my self I need to just go back and get them all, but the next day they would be gone. If you know me very well you would know that I don't take no for an answer very often so I found the toy vending distributor and was able to buy the other 3 of them for her.

2 comments:

Mendenhall Madness said...

LOVE it, first off Tatum is so stinking cute & 2nd that is hilarious and soo you that you would track down a vender to buys something. h aha ah aha

lulu said...

I may need the contact info for that toy vending distributor. Sara has 4, two are the same. Anyway, you get the idea. So cute! Let's get together soon. It was great to see you at Swiss Days.