This was a very bad thing for me. I quickly became so obsessed with them that I would frequently have 2 or yes even 3 candy bars a day. (Bad I know). Now thanks to my sweet Andee Belle I have a new obsession.

Red Mango frozen yogurt is awesome!! I am in love with their original flavour. I strongly suggest to everyone to try it. They have a bunch of yummy fresh fruit that is excellent added in the yougurt. Also, its fat free and pretty low in calories considering. Its only 90 calories for the small size.


2 comments:
First of all, I just saw that it was recently your birthday, so Happy Birthday! Next, I will let you know when we decide to get together our crazy Twilight fans :) A friend of mine rented out a theater so she can have people go see the movie at midnight, kind of the night before.
And last, is Red Mango an ice cream shoppe? Or do you buy it at the store? I went to a grand opening of a place called Spoon Me, on the corner of 9400 S and 2000 east (by Albertson's). If you do try that, then another weekend night, go try Citta, which is an Italian place I LOVEVVEVEVEVEVEVEVE and it is the other corner, sort of by ShopKo (?I think?)-it is by the stores (not a free-standing place). They have heavenly gelato, but the food is so good too. Just be patient, as only a few people actually work there, so it is kind of slow. Just take someone you want to talk to and you will be great! WHEEW talk to you soon!
i love red mango. i crave it daily. i just wish it was 1)closer and 2)cheaper!!
Post a Comment