Saturday, August 16, 2008

Crazy Nanna

Tatum loves spending anytime with her crazy "nanna" Edna. They have so much fun together and are so silly. My mom had just bought Tatum this backyard agains guitar and they were playing together.















I came back into the room and I had a little flower power hippie jamming with her "nanna".
I just had to post these pictures to show everyone. Especially since most of you know and love my crazy mom.

4 comments:

Mendenhall Madness said...

yea crazy RED-NA...mom is a fun and crazy grandma. were going to be in Utah in one week...yippie!!!

Danielle and Fam said...

She is getting big and is definitely a cutie! I don't think I ever told you how darling her room is either. I LOVE IT!

Camille said...

that is so cute. how fun to have such a fun nanna ;)

Missy said...

Okay, I have to admit I'm a blog stalker - I found your blog from a comment you made on Jacksonparkcity's blog. Your family is so darling and I just have to ask where you got the adorable bedding for your daughter's room.