I'm so glad you have a blog now! It's so much fun to see what's been happening- Tatum is so darling! I loved dress blessing dress! Hopefully this will help us to keep in touch better! Hope all is well! T
Chad and I have been married for 5 years and loving every minute of it. We have a beautiful daughter and son that we both love with all our heart and soul. We are blessed to have each other.
3 comments:
O look it's a mini Dannie....silly faces and all.
I'm so glad you have a blog now! It's so much fun to see what's been happening- Tatum is so darling! I loved dress blessing dress! Hopefully this will help us to keep in touch better! Hope all is well!
T
how fun!! She looks so much like you it it crazy! How are you adjusting? Are you back working? I hope everything is going well you you all!
Post a Comment