

Some days I find being a stay at home mom very hard. Let me explan. Im not use to being at home. I have always worked for a living and worked alot. Now I find my self in the place I have always wanted to be....a stay at home mom. Don't get me wrong I love being a mom but I didn't think I would feel this way and turn into my dogs. I honestly spend most my day laying around the house with Tatum and waitting. I am waitting for Chad to come home and play with me. Waiting for him to come home and give me attention. Waiting for him to come home and take me out. I find its funny that I have now become just like my dogs...I am waitting all day long.


5 comments:
I totally relate to that post Danielle! We don't have dogs, but what a great comparassion! Don't worry as they get older (not that Dylan is that old) but then it is fun to go out with the kids and watch them and they are like your little buddies! They then also provide a great amount of entertainment! haha
People used to think I was crazy for wanting to wokr outside the home... I felt this same way! I was incredibly bored and wanted a social life. Believe me I know how you feel!
I am glad that it is not just me! I only stayed home full time for 6 months and I thought I was going to go crazy! Just remember to invite people over and when she gets a little older, go to lunch and the park a lot! This helps me. Anytime you want to hang out let me know! I wish it was nice enough to be outside! AAAHHH!
Auntie We LOVE you guys sooo much. I know your having a hard time with a ton of diffrent things right now, but we want you to know that your the BEST and we miss you all so much!!!!
Hey you. Way cute pictures. Glad you are blogging. You are a pro. Tatum is a doll, and how lucky she is to have you around 24/7. It gets better...i promise. love ya,
jess
Post a Comment