
The day before Halloween our family received some terrible news. My twin sisters 5 year old son Ethan was diagnosed with neuroblastoma. Neuroblastoma is a very scary cancer that effects infants and children. Ethan has a very long and scary road a head of him and I desperately ask you to pray for him. Our family is praying for a miracle for our little man Ethan. I know the Lord hears and answers prayers and that he is able to give miracles. We have faith in the Lord and know that Ethan is a beloved son of God. Please keep him and the family in your prayers.


4 comments:
Thank you Danie. What can you do what can you say when your whole life gets floped on it's head and you get punched in the gut. I spend every day of my life trying to protect and care for my kids and with NO warning everything chages. Our Lord knows whats best for Ethan, and i know that Ethan and the Lord have a very good relationship, he always has, he always has been soo faithful. Please pray for him!!!
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear this. Ethan and the rest of the family will definitely be in my prayers.
wow, I am so sorry to hear this news...we have some good friends that just went through all this with their baby boy, its so hard and how they got through it is beyond me...they had a lot of support, faith in God, and strong testimonies...they found a lot of comfort in talking to other parents that went through or were going through the same thing, if they need someone to talk to I am sure our friends would love to talk to them and be there for them...let me know.again I am so sorry...
ever since i heard from jeff, ethan and your family has been in our prayers. please let me know if you need anything! i am so sorry you are having to go through this. we love you.
xoxo
Post a Comment