Friday, October 24, 2008

Gardner Village

We took a trip over to Gardner Village so Tatum could see the witches! We had a blast! Tatum was so excited and we tried hard to get her to look at the camera for the pictures, but as you will see she had more interesting things to look at.










5 comments:

Mendenhall Madness said...

Looks like you all had a GREAT time. Tatum looks soo big. Love her facial expressions their so cute. Miss ya a ton.
I may have to bring Bear up to moms to stay for a few weeks ASAP, so we don't have another puppy misshap. But, if I do I will stay 3-4 days or so..hey maybe I could come up over elections since I'm registered in sandy.

mickiandryan said...

How sweet!! I love all the pictures. Your mom is so fun!! I miss you guys. See you in Nov!!

Kelli Proctor said...

such sweet pics of your family! WE went there this weekend too, it is seriously the coolest place!

Francis Family said...

You guys have been busy- Yellowstone, Gardiner Village, Etc. I have to say the Yellowstone pictures made me sooo homesick for Idaho! I had a great time on the trip that I took with your family when Brian and I were first married- so much fun! Tatum is just darling! I love all her cute little outfits! By the time we get to see her again she'll practically be a woman! haha

Camille said...

we loved gardner village this year too. the witches are always a big hit. tatum will only enjoy it more and more every year!! love her flower costume too :)