Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wish me LUCK!!








I have decided I need to get back to the gym. I have not exercised in a year and its time!! I went back to lifetime fitness to get my membership back and I am excited. Chad can not work out with me because his back is still so bad so I just got a single membership. My goal is to be able to get back to practising yoga and loose a few pounds! So wish me LUCK!

5 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

you go girl! If there is anywhere that I feel the most confident its the gym! I know that sounds so weird but it is such a release and a way to give back to yourself when you are giving all the time as a mom and wife! I am so excited for you! Especially the yoga part, I am obsessed with yoga! Where are you living? Good luck!

Cutler Family said...

hey good luck honey! good on ya!

The Arnell's said...

Good luck!! I just love the gym, my favorite is all the people who dress up and get all cute. What are they thinking, it's a gym! We would love to do something soon. Let me know and we can plan it.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!! We belong to Lifetime Fitness too!!

Camille said...

good luck. lifetime is my lifeline ;) i love that place. there is such an energy about it all, I love it!! hope to see you there :)